Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rock Does Swing!

This one's a bit on the bizarre side. Growing up in a time when cable TV, along with MTV, was a luxury, there are only a handful of videos that I distinctly remember before the summer of 1996. (Everything before that was BC to me... before cable.) It has become known as one of the greatest videos of all-time... or at least according to the list makers at MTV... from about 7 or 8 years ago when I still watched MTV with some regularity. Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit:

This video contains contents from Universal Music Group... I felt compelled to say that.

I found this in my search for the video... it's Nirvana, yes, Nirvana - a la Paul Anka:


Rock does swing! I gotta say usually this kind of music isn't for me, but I'm kind of digging the Paul Anka on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment